Tuesday, February 21, 2006

mein kampf

Contrary to the seriousness of the title this is yet another flippant reference to Seinfeld..

Im eternally grateful to my ex-roomie for indoctrinating me with the Seinfeld-phenomenon. I've been an ardent almost
rabid follower for the last 2 1/2 years now, and needless to say have pretty much seen all the episodes at least
thrice. Unfortunately, it also seems that there might be a few episodes that I may have missed despite my steadfast devotion
and strict adherence to the daily evening and nightly rituals of watching old-reruns on fox. There is some amazing appeal to
Seinfeld, practically knowing each episode by-rote does not seem to in any way lessen the fun in watching it again.

And so the quest for the unseen seinfeld episode continues...

1 comment:

Harsha V. Madhyastha said...

Yes, indeed, the magic of Seinfeld is irresistible! All other sitcoms pale in comparison.

(Sorry for the pointless comment. Just the mention of Seinfeld stirs me up :))